As our world becomes more diverse, organizations and individuals are finding that intentional efforts to listen to and learn from people of all walks of life can lead to personal growth and organizational success.
As you begin your DEI learning journey, these resources can help you introduce new concepts to our organization’s staff and leaders.
Helpful Guides for Getting Started
- Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Message Manual for Organizations
- Conversations on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Guidelines for the Workplace
- Self-Assessment for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guidelines for Authentic Conversations About Race
- Racial Equity Impact Assessment
- LGBTQ+ Messaging Guides
- Better Decisions Through Diversity
- Why Diversity Is Needed
- The 4 Layers of Diversity
- Who gets to be afraid in America?
- 10 ways you can address equity challenges during COVID-19
- A Letter to Corporate Leaders
- Why Diversity and Inclusion Matter: Quick Take
- Report: The Bottom Line: Connecting Corporate Performance and Gender Diversity
- Property Tax Equality Tool (University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy)
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- How Organizations Can Pursue Racial Equity
- About diversity in the working world
- Confronting Power Dynamics and Engaging the Community’s Voice in Collective Impact